• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

Lol. The poetry play would have been for you to claim masonizer as vanilla. Then we hit you and miss masonizer

But you claimed and were masonizer. Why wouldn't we hit you? Cause you all of the sudden said jk???

Can you give them examples of what a good fake claim is like? Feel free to use the RSF game from this week.

820.jpeg

Time to open it back up.

Rommy and JTPs School of Advanced Poetry and Mafia Theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is dead may never die

Ah you think poetry is your ally? You merely adopted poetry. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see standard play until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but old men like toogs flinging shit at a wall.

Reactions: tic
Ah you think poetry is your ally? You merely adopted poetry. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see standard play until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but old men like toogs flinging shit at a wall.

this is why you are in the hall of fame

This is soo good

JTP wouldn't know what standard play is if it bit him in the nuts.

giphy.gif

wat jtp was a normal player, took rommy's ideas to a dark side.

wat jtp was a normal player, took rommy's ideas to a dark side.

As with any art, you have the imitators who think they can bypass learning the fundamentals and get on the fast track to stardom using their particular brand of streetball.

Back