• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

More like he took poetry and added autism to it and uses it as an excuse to be his true self

giphy.gif

JTP isn't autistic. He's something, but it's not autistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So PH had 12 posts in a game he survived to the end as mafia. 2 posts per day.

And Smidge made it to end game but didn't even vote until the final day.

This is why it should never be a question to lynch these two day 1. Provide minimal to no value as a civ and in PH's case, just hides all game rather than actually playing.

This is why it should never be a question to lynch these two day 1. Provide minimal to no value as a civ and in PH's case, just hides all game rather than actually playing.

lets add a little BAM

Lol. If I was active, you'd think I was mafia. Once you all brand a player a certain way, it's a risk to deviate from it.

And I didn't win because I was quiet. I won because I allowed myself to be in a tie by voting for a fellow mafia and rode it out from there.

Last edited:
Lol. If I was active, you'd think I was mafia. Once you all brand a player a certain way, it's a risk to deviate from it.

And I didn't win because I was quiet. I won because I allowed myself to be in a tie by voting for a fellow mafia and rode it out from there.
You're not absent because you've been "branded" as that, that's how you've chosen to play.

Very easy to change that. As a civ or a mafia or anything, just be more active. It makes for a much better game for everyone.

And you literally averaged 2 posts per a day. And I'm not going to go count how many of those were just one word votes.

And technically you won because you were the only one that voted the final day.

So basically d1 lynch got it

Like, I'd buy it if you were active as a civ. But you aren't. You're less active.

Like I've said before, there's no point getting invested in a game if I'm a Day 1 lynch and only the worst players do anything meaningful on Day 1.

This was a quiet game with multiple majos. I played the game I needed to play to win.

Like I've said before, there's no point getting invested in a game if I'm a Day 1 lynch and only the worst players do anything meaningful on Day 1.

This was a quiet game with multiple majos. I played the game I needed to play to win.

Im known as the guy that makes hay on day 1 fwiw

Im drunk. Half of all good poetry is written on day 1 over nights wen youre too focused to believe in anything else but you and the poem. Feel itt

You're trash. You provide nothing, win nothing. Just stop playing.

Dude, you shitcloud every game and think you're a genius.

Dang that was mean.

Do I feel bad? No.

you have more posts in the post game than the game. just stop

Back