• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

I feel like im witnessing a crippple fight but then manning isnt here so

Im drunk. Half of all good poetry is written on day 1 over nights wen youre too focused to believe in anything else but you and the poem. Feel itt

This is the most beautiful thing ever written

I'm drunk too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Ph and I want him to play. I'd like him to participate more.

I play and enjoy myself. You don't play and suck. Just stop joining you ruin every game you play

I play and enjoy myself. You don't play and suck. I don't think you ruin games though. I'm not all sensitive and shit.

The beginning and end of this last game did indeed suck. I'm of the option Ph was a symptom and not a cause. If either of the other players would've shown up and posted, I bet Ph would've too.

His vote shows he was obviously around. As did his hanging out in dead chat.

If he starts playing I have no quarrel

0% chance

The beginning and end of this last game did indeed suck. I'm of the option Ph was a symptom and not a cause. If either of the other players would've shown up and posted, I bet Ph would've too.

His vote shows he was obviously around. As did his hanging out in dead chat.

Oh absolutely, I'm not talking about this game specifically. SD3 and smidge ruined this game. I'm not throwing shade a ph for that. Its the "If i actually start playing you'll vote for me" bullshit that I won't tolerate. He doesn't fucking play. He has more posts in the post game than the actual game so the "oh im sorry i was busy in real life" thing is bullshit. Play or don't. Don't half ass it.

And this has nothing to do with this game, I'm talking about the real games.

Show up and contribute as a civ and you're golden

Oh absolutely, I'm not talking about this game specifically. SD3 and smidge ruined this game. I'm not throwing shade a ph for that. Its the "If i actually start playing you'll vote for me" bullshit that I won't tolerate. He doesn't fucking play. He has more posts in the post game than the actual game so the "oh im sorry i was busy in real life" thing is bullshit. Play or don't. Don't half ass it.

LOL. I'm pretty sure you've actually done that before.

Lol. If I was active, you'd think I was mafia. Once you all brand a player a certain way, it's a risk to deviate from it.

And I didn't win because I was quiet. I won because I allowed myself to be in a tie by voting for a fellow mafia and rode it out from there.

LOL. I'm pretty sure you've actually done that before.

Because you only do it when you're mafia

And that's my point.

So your argument is that you won't play because if you do everyone will think you're mafia? Lol

I like Ph. I do wish he would post more. But I also see how he doesn't have incentive to do that. When he posts more we tend to immediately lynch him

That being said it hard to complain about his game this game when multiple players were playing less than him.

Also to his credit most of you all civ leaned him not because of posts but because we both went after each other day 2 and stayed on each other as votes

Back