• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Modified ABC Mafia - Day 6 ends at 12:00:59pm

With the last two really active players each accusing the other of being the last maf, all you had to do was lay low and night kill.

Thanks for stepping up in my absence, jtp

With a mafia of Ph and Tejas, surprised they didn't just hit me n1 before I'd even entered the thread.

Also, I'd like to publicly apologize to Ph. In dead chat, I said you suck for winning by not being around.

When you have two... players like SD3 and Smidge who refuse to play around, sitting back and letting silence fill the space is the right strategy.

What the hell were you doing with the claim, then backing off the claim? That was so stupid.

I know. I called it out and then people said they would've voted for me the next day? WTF? The claim and retraction was so bad. I even spelled out the reasoning why.

Was that the worst first and last day combo in history of mafia???

Yes. Most definitely.

Thanks for stepping up in my absence, jtp

With a mafia of Ph and Tejas, surprised they didn't just hit me n1 before I'd even entered the thread.

We were hitting good players first.

Yeah. We were cool with me or Tejas going down to help the other. blue made a good play. Wasn't worth fighting it. I felt good about my chances regardless.

I'm sure you did. All 4 posts you had in the game.

I think next time I run a game (Discord, hooray!), I'm going to viciously AA people for a dumbtell.

Exactly. #olds

LOL. You all brought this on yourselves. If I was more active, you all would be like "Ph is active. He must be mafia."

Hey man it worked. I literally forgot you were alive until 5 min before the deadline then I was hit.

What the hell were you doing with the claim, then backing off the claim? That was so stupid.

its an elite strategy that I used to use on the Suque board that went way above these wake fans heads

its an elite strategy that I used to use on the Suque board that went way above these wake fans heads

kni0kat.gif

You were going to be lynched or hit that night. No way does a civ who doesn't know the setup going to make a fake claim. The only one who makes a fake claim is mafia because they know if someone is there to counter it or not.

no mafia is going to fake claim then say oops just kidding. I was trying to throw my scent off for mafia. Make them think wait is he really the masonizer or should we shoot for someone else. Do we take the chance with the watcher being on him? It would have worked perfectly too

Ph, Toogs or (I guess) Tejas - If we hadn't lynched Manning, would you have hit him N1?

Back