• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

More HPU students at Thursday's game than Wake students?

The game is Wednesday but for 500 tickets Wake will move the game to Thursday.

Is smidger still in school? He came with their student section last time.

Just confirmed with a friend who is extremely close to Nido Qubein that they did buy a ton of tickets. I told said source I would buy Qubein many beers if he can arrange for any BzzzzOut chanting done.

Just confirmed with a friend who is extremely close to Nido Qubein that they did buy a ton of tickets. I told said source I would buy Qubein many beers if he can arrange for any BzzzzOut chanting done.

I would buy Nido Qubein many beers if he would entertain running Wake Forest University.

As would I. He'd at least listen to concerns about the misguidedness that is our Athletics Department.

Sure he would, if you think Wellman helped his buddy, I doubt he'd be sympathetic.

"In 2010, according to High Point’s annual IRS filing, he received a deferred compensation package that boosted his pay to $1.38 million. IRS filings show the university pays almost $1 million annually to his family’s public-relations and consulting business, now headed by Qubein’s 28-year-old daughter, Deena Qubein Samuel. Qubein says the school maintains an arm’s-length relationship with the company, and that his salary reflects the “market price” for the improvements he is delivering."

Back