• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Most Hated College BBall Players (Last 30 Years) Tournament Bracket

No?

jon-scheyer-twitter-bp.jpg

There were a lot douchier players than Hansbrough. I didn't like him either, but I respected him. He hammered a lot, got hammered a lot, got all of the calls, but 99% of the time, he just went about his business and wasn't an ass.

I disagree. Was there a player that lost a contact more than him? The dude hammered the shit out of people and rarely got called but drew an insane amount of fouls. His stupid face and the fact that he walked a ton. I hate him so freaking much.

No Maktar? The only guy in NCAA tourney history to falsely accuse an opponent of an n-bomb.

Wait, people don't understand how people hate Aaron Craft? He's the new Wojo - a "scrappy" undersized white PG who plays "really hard defensively" and "gives up his body for his team", when the reality is he's just not very physically talented and gets massively overrated due to his "hustle". He's been laughably bad for OSU in big games against elite guards (the Final Four game in New Orleans last year Tyshawn Taylor abused him so regularly and so often it was just comical).

Oh, and he does ridiculously stupid shit like this:

He's easily my most hated player in current CBB, for basically exactly the same reasons I hated Wojo (well, minus the Duke part).

For those that didn't notice during their first read *raises hand* this is "...of the last 30 years". So Ainge doesn't even qualify.

Yea I should have been more descriptive with my initial post and included a link

It's odd that all of the players in the Duke bracket are white or mixed race.

Why does no one hate Sheldon Williams, Elton Brand, Jay Williams, etc as much as the white boys?

Brand wasn't a hatable guy, in part because the Dukies never accepted him and he blasted them on his way out the door.

I hated Jay Williams, though. I wonder how his med school career went? Dukie V told us every game about how he was going to med school.

Dahntay Jones was both black and hatable.

Greivis Vasquez should be on there somewhere. And frankly so should Seth Curry, he's a tool.

It's hard to believe that only 3 tarheels were chosen....and that McCants and Stackhouse weren't among them.

I definitely hated Stackhouse more than Montross....but maybe not as much as Hansbrough.

Should have had a UNC region as well

It's hard to believe that only 3 tarheels were chosen....and that McCants and Stackhouse weren't among them.

I definitely hated Stackhouse more than Montross....but maybe not as much as Hansbrough.

Should have had a UNC region as well

Ohhhhh I despised Stackhouse...

I'm feeling an all-ACC version of this bracket coming together during a summer sports lull.

Unless I missed it, nobody has mentioned Rashad McCants. Are you seriouuuuuuuuuuusss? /vitale/

Back