• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mount Rushmore of Candies (Somewhat Political)

Too niche to go on Mt Rushmore, but these things are so freaking good:

hawaiian-host-chocolate2.png

Solid list but I'd sub Now and Laters instead of Starburst and maybe add double bubble gum.

Now and later belongs on the Mount Rushmore of shittiest candy. Starburst minus any flavor but added stickiness.

Where do we stand on Swedish Fish? Because I've got a lot of thoughts.

Swedish Fish + Sour Patch is a top tier candy combo for me, ultimate synergy. Individually I wouldn't care for either of them but together (preferably a 1-1 ratio), elite.

Here's my top 4:

Creamy PB Snickers
Peanut Butter M&Ms (Caramel is just a notch behind, but behind nevertheless)
Dark Chocolate Reece's Cup (I prefer the stronger contrast the dark chocolate provides)
NECCO Wafers

j/k on NECCO Wafers, those are disgusting (but they're back from the dead, in case you missed the news)

Actual #4 is Vanilla Tootsie Rolls

Special shoutout to any and all Taza dark chocolate products. They're all outstanding and if any one of them stood above the rest it would have been on the Mt.

1. Reese’s (undisputed king of the candies, all others can’t compare. The OG. The George Washington of candies)

2. Peanut M&M’s ( The constitutional rock of the candies, the foundation, old reliable and never lets you down Bruce, the Thomas Jefferson of candies)

3. Starburst Original (The badass outlaws of the candies not afraid to go where other candies won’t, really the underdawg GOAT, the king, Teddy Motha fucking Roosevelt)

4. Snickers (The great uniter of souls, when nobody else can agree on anything we can come together around a Snickers Bar, Honest Abe)

Who y’all got?

this list is right, minus the starburst. could add payday or maybe rolo

I like sour gummy worms over sour patch kids... both are great candy

There needs to be two separate division of candy. The chocolate division and kids candy division which includes gummi, runts, skittles, nerds, sprees, gobstobbers, taffy, etc.

Simply Caramel Milky Ways are straight diabeetus, but are pretty elite if you're in the mood for that.

Candy corn
Peeps
Dove dark chocolate pieces
Andes chocolate mints

There needs to be two separate division of candy. The chocolate division and kids candy division which includes gummi, runts, skittles, nerds, sprees, gobstobbers, taffy, etc.

In the kids candy division, Nerds rope is borderline elite.

Twix is getting way more love than i would have thought. To me it is the most average of all the candies. Completely unoffensive, but does nothing to stand out.

In the kids candy division, Nerds rope is borderline elite.

Pretty much all the wonka stuff kills it. Although there have been declines in wonka land. Gobstoppers were a long time favorite of mine but they took a huge step back at some point. When I was a kid they were bigger and go through at least a few changes. Now they’re smaller and go through like one change before the core. Basically a slugworth knockoff version.

Back