• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Movies u think are hilarious that others think are lame, unfunny, or don't know about

MV5BMTc4NDE5MzY0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzIzNTEyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Have you guys seen the preview for this it was filmed in and around Charlotte using real people's reactions. From the Jackass group.

Have you guys seen the preview for this it was filmed in and around Charlotte using real people's reactions. From the Jackass group.

They filmed a bunch of it in Raleigh too. Supposedly it's a mash up of Jack Ass and Borat.

Real Genius is an amazing movie...

"You know I found you naked with a bowl of Jell-O."

some weird people don't like Mars Attacks......

I know I'm in the minority but I love Major League II. So many quotes.

Pitch Perfect.

Yes.

Dodgeball

who the hell is saying dodgeball isn't funny? they're 100% in the minority.

And Grandma's Boy might be a movie that people don't know about, but who the hell thinks it's lame or unfunny? :tard:

Seriously.

And I'll submit Drumline and Stomp The Yard.

Grandmas Boy made it into the more mainstream but at one point nobody had seen it.

Two that people are on one extreme or the other:
Amazon Women on the Moon and the Kentucky Fried Movie. KFM has some just roll on the floor moments, but I've watched where I'm rolling and the other person is just looking not getting it.

Semi-Pro is one of my favorite Will Ferrell flicks. I don't that there are haters though.

On the lame/unfunny front: Saving Silverman

For one that people just dont know, ill submit Four Lions. It's one of my favorite movies of the last few years and I don't think it even got a theatrical release in the US (a comedy about suicide bombers is a tough sell). Hilarious and poignant. I often refer to stupid/convoluted ideas as "bombing the mosque" and then I have to spend ten minutes explaining myself, which ultimately ends up with "just Netflix it, trust me!"

Back