• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW: A Sales Pitch No One is Buying

Danny Manning's expected response to any question about Evan during press conferences this year:
zthme0.gif

Some of you are absolutely ridiculous. It's a nothing position. You sit around trying to twist everything (EVERYTHING) into some negative story.

You are a fool. A historically bad coach puts his unqualified son on the payroll?

No, that's awful by anyone's standards.

You are a fool. A historically bad coach puts his unqualified son on the payroll?

No, that's awful by anyone's standards.

Evan is probably as qualified as any former college player for his current position.

Some of you are absolutely ridiculous. It's a nothing position. You sit around trying to twist everything (EVERYTHING) into some negative story.

I'm pretty positive that all we've got over the last decade or so of Wake bball are negative stories.

I'm pretty positive that all we've got over the last decade or so of Wake bball are negative stories.
Well, there's a nice, positive story on WFU basketball in the Sunday WSJ with Wellman assuring us the exact same thing for the 8th consecutive year. Yes sir, everything is great with WFU basketball. And as soon as we get some more transfers lined up, our recruiting class will be ranked even higher than it is now.

Reminds me of the song "wishin and hopin" Talk about throwing softball questions and no follow ups to marshmallow answers BOOOO

Well Man does not give a rats ass what any of us "commoners" think. I stopped giving that horses ass money three years ago. I give directly to the Department of History and will not give any money to MSD sports again until Well Man and Nathan Hatch are gone.

Death, taxes, Evan, and post season wins are all topics that won't be asked of ronnie at any point.

Evan manning is completely qualified for that position ,get real. The problem is that he should have that same position at about 400 different schools rather than at Wake under his father. That's a bad look under any circumstances.

YES! Is that lady that reduced Bz to rubble still around? We need her once again!

Wow. Check out The Demon Deacon Sports Nation FB page. Look at the post from yesterday -which AD would be the best for the program - thread.

"I think we often forget that we are a very small fish in a huge pond and it’s really a miracle that we can even compete against the big guys. Go Deacs!!!!!" is one of the gems.

Read the comments and thank me later.

Back