• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, Dan Searches for the Truth from Haas

Ya, I'm sure the negativity was why he decommitted

I blame all the #Bzout people. If they'd just give [Redacted] a chance, we might be able to win some games and land some players like Haas.

Either that or [Redacted] and Larue told Dan that Haas mentioned the negativity of the fanbase in his reasoning, not thinking for a second Haas would actually answer his cell phone and directly answer the question for Dan.

So he told [Redacted] and Larue that the negativity was the reason is what I most gleaned from that.

No, they claim that he told them that. I don't believe he actually did, but they are just making up a story to try to save face. It's pathetic.

No, they claim that he told them that. I don't believe he actually did, but they are just making up a story to try to save face. It's pathetic.

Yeah, I just give everyone the benefit of the doubt that they're telling the truth but in this case somebody is lying or wrong, either Haas, Dan's source, or [Redacted]/LaRue.

Either that or [Redacted] and Larue told Dan that Haas mentioned the negativity of the fanbase in his reasoning, not thinking for a second Haas would actually answer his cell phone and directly answer the question for Dan.

Yep. And wow.

I blame all the #Bzout people. If they'd just give [Redacted] a chance, we might be able to win some games and land some players like Haas.

I completely agree. I mean it's only year 4 of Bzzz and he's already gotten us to where we can can easily beat really bad teams. Just a couple of years ago we were losing to Presbyterian, but now last Friday we beat them like they stole something. If we just give him a few more years, I'm sure he'll have us competing hard for a top 8 finish in the ACC. What more could we want????? Gezzzzz!!!!

Wait, so Dan was told (by the AD I'm assuming) that the negativity was partly why he changed his mind, yet Haas told Dan that's not true. So essentially the AD is twisting Haas' words?

They all are only wanting to CYA!

Wait, so Dan was told (by the AD I'm assuming) that the negativity was partly why he changed his mind, yet Haas told Dan that's not true. So essentially the AD is twisting Haas' words?

Yes, otherwise I have no idea why Dan would release that info after this morning's article.

Three options IMO:

1. Haas lied to Dan about what he said to [Redacted]/LaRue
2. Dan's source lied
3. [Redacted]/LaRue lied about what Haas said

Number 2 and 3 could both be true if Dan's source was [Redacted] or LaRue.

So he told [Redacted] and Larue that the negativity was the reason is what I most gleaned from that.

Is anyone surprised that Haas' account differs from what our AD leaked to Deman and Country Dan? :rolleyes:

lol this and it's funny. Talk about getting caught with your pants down twice.

LOL. What a sinking ship this is. A hapless, groan-inducing, miserable sinking ship.

Would it surprise anybody if Wellman or Bzzz would lie and say we lost Haas because of the negativity of the fan base? Anything to take the focus on how bad Wellman and Bzzzz suck and put the attention on our "bad" fans.

Yes, otherwise I have no idea why Dan would release that info after this morning's article.

Exactly, Dan wouldn't include it if he didn't want to draw attention to the difference in the two reports.

This whole thing is so fucking entertaining. I mean, it's just a total cluster.

Three options IMO:

1. Haas lied to Dan about what he said to [Redacted]/LaRue
2. Dan's source lied
3. [Redacted]/LaRue lied about what Haas said

Number 2 and 3 could both be true if Dan's source was [Redacted] or LaRue.

Back