• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mundy: Four-game skid is more of the same for Deacon fans

I'm not "BzOut", either. I'm..."CommonSenseIn".

Does not compute.

Someone else tell me how this is. I've got no interest in clicking a link to anything that guy writes.

Not clicking it either but [Redacted] is misspelled in the link

much like with many other apologists, there's a lot of backtracking and not much else that most of us haven't realized for a long time

I think that is a fair post on Mundy's part. The only point I might disagree with is the talent of the sophomore class. Things are starting to sort out and this is not the super class it was touted to be in my opinion.

Sorry...won't visit that site as long as Mundy writes for them....

I read BSD, but i'm not giving Mundy's article any hits.

Arguing that your opposition lacks common sense is not going to go over well.

We are small
We are unathletic
We can't shoot.

It cracks me up that some of the apologists thing we are loaded with talent.

Also, when all of the apologists were yanking each others wang during the stretch when we edged State and ND at home and beat VT on an anomalous night of 3 point shooting, we pointed out that we really weren't playing impressive basketball to any extent and we were going to have to play much better to do anything this season.

Here we are and Mundy acts shocked.

Last edited:
"Jeff [Redacted] was given a tough job. He and his staff have Wake Forest basketball in a better place than it was three years ago, culturally. Basketball-wise, in the new era of the expanded ACC, it is not. it's time for Wake Forest to ascend back to its Big Four status, and culture will only get you halfway there."
:sick:

Last edited:
"Wake Forest had gone on the road earlier in the week and came away with a 83-77 road victory"

I thought it was a good article and worthwhile read. I agree with Dirk that our sophomores have some talent, but it's not the super class that it was hyped to be.

Odd, but revealing, need to include that bit about joking around with Shutt.

Any credibility gained in that article was immediately lost by the culture reference. It's a claim that has been disproven and a responsible journalist would steer clear of it or report it accurately. Not sure why I expected anything better from Mundy.

I thought it was a good article and worthwhile read. I agree with Dirk that our sophomores have some talent, but it's not the super class that it was hyped to be.
Who was really hyping the sophomore class? They were a bunch of 3-stars and Codi. That's below average by Wake's standards.

Back