• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My Top 10 Buzz Era Memories

BWtAjyGIUAARF7o.jpg

hadn't seen that yet.

is he 5?

I never noticed Disco Dan in the background at the 0:35 mark when Buzz is creepily touching Cav.

Is he just touching players bc the camera is on him and he thinks that makes him look like a coach? So, so very awkwardly creepy. Yeeesh.

The Miami incident was epic. The thread seemed to go on for 30 pages over the span of several days, with media and AD involvement in the board's messages with the Miami fan.

The Iona game from 2012 is one of the most amazing(ly awful) things I've ever seen in my life. At any level of collegiate athletics. That game will always stay with me, long after Bz is organizing his tie rack somewhere else.

I will never forget the game thread from that game. Iona was up a ton of points on us and pretty much hadn't missed a shot when Strickland33 posted something about how we were playing solid defense. I got on him for it and negreps were exchanged.

I think he came to appreciate the humor in that moment later!

Ron Wellman's post-game radio show appearances in Season 1 are up there for me.

Back