• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My Top 10 Buzz Era Memories

Colorado was like the dude who was so glad to foist the chick with borderline personality disorder on the next sucker

Remember when Caturday called into the radio and asked a couple of legitimate questions and then they cut off fan phone calls from the radio show

Was this the same show that featured "You have a good night .... buddy!!" ?

Remember when Caturday called into the radio and asked a couple of legitimate questions and then they cut off fan phone calls from the radio show

Was this the same show that featured "You have a good night .... buddy!!" ?
Yes, it was! Does anyone still have a recording of that classic edition of the Jeff [Redacted] Show? It used to be up on YouTube, but then it disappeared.

How about the time our KenPom rating improved

after we lost

to Richmond.

The 10 second pause at 19:18 is HOF.

How did this person get past the interview? Seriously?

The 10 second pause at 19:18 is HOF.

. . . . . . . . . . . . That this . . . foundation . . . that we have built . . . young men . . . blah blah blah . . . these young men . . . blah blah blah . . . terrific . . . blah blah blah . . .

Somehow that's the first time I've ever watched the WXII video. What a fucking weirdo.

my inlaws are state grads living in the triad. well, yadkinville. they are state grads after all.

anyway, they called me after this interview and told me they were sorry i had to put up with such a loser. that was rock bottom for me.

BWtAjyGIUAARF7o.jpg

Back