• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NAFTA

If you asked what the acronym stood for, I don't think he would know. I'm not sure he could name all 50 states if we're being honest.

what a fucking dummy right guys. There is 57 states. Bam trick question.

I don't think he's dumb. I think he boasts about his own ignorance. He's not dumb. He's unread in the worst way. It's insulting.

I also think he might have a little dementia.

lol because misspeaking is the same as boasting about knowing the complexities about trade deals (or even the basics of them).

ya I bet he couldn't even spell it. oh man hes so dumb right guys? holy fuck if this isn't nerd talk I don't know what is.

2DFF5NT.gif

In a 2012 survey of leading economists, 95% supported the notion that on average, U.S. citizens benefited on NAFTA.

Think about it, how many taco trucks were there before 1992? Chipotles? Qdobas? That's fucking right.
How many maple porters could you buy? I mean sure we got Nickleback and Bieber, but how many NHL teams did we steal?

One of my favorite memes about the early days of the trump era is when people pointed out that he was taking a pretty simplistic view of something on the campaign trail and he might not know what he was talking about. Then the rubes got all pissy and argued that he did know what he was talking about. Then Trump fucks something up and literally owns that he didn't know what he was talking about or something is "more complicated" than he thought. Then the rubes march on not caring.

One of my favorite memes about the early days of the trump era is when people pointed out that he was taking a pretty simplistic view of something on the campaign trail and he might not know what he was talking about. Then the rubes got all pissy and argued that he did know what he was talking about. Then Trump fucks something up and literally owns that he didn't know what he was talking about or something is "more complicated" than he thought. Then the rubes march on not caring.

to be clear though you like the rubes that shut up and let you decide whats good for them right?

to be clear though you like the rubes that shut up and let you decide whats good for them right?

Sure don't. I would like for folks to see Donald Trump for the objectively shitty charlatan he is. That's all I ask.

no making childish jokes and thinking its witty is nerd talk. Not being able to identify nerd talk is a red flag.

Where does calling folks names like "Little Marco" fall on this scale?

Can we have a trade off, elite white conservatives can dictate how black people and Hispanics live while elite liberals get to dictate how rubes should live. I am happy with that trade off, sorry Ph but your race is gonna have to take another one for the team.

Back