• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name The Last Five Concerts You Paid To Attend

Furthur, New Year's Eve in San Francisco
Neil Young, Fox Theatre, Atlanta
Allman Brothers Band, Beacon Theatre, New York City
Jackson Browne, Chastain Park, Atlanta
Dave Nelson Band, San Francisco

Its been a long while but

Who
Rolling Stones
Grateful Dead
Grateful Dead
Yes or Joe Cocker with Poco, I forget which order

Its been a long while but

Who
Rolling Stones
Grateful Dead
Grateful Dead

Yes or Joe Cocker with Poco, I forget which order

yikes you sure they werent still called the warlocks?

re:tags

of course "mett"'s list is the same as mine, I don't let him do stuff without me.

re:tags

of course "mett"'s list is the same as mine, I don't let him do stuff without me.

you let him continue to humiliate himself by harboring the delusion of a meaningful DS Scout modship.

:thumbsup:

4/2011 - drivin' n' cryin' - The Pour House, Raleigh
2/2011 - Jim Brickman - Carolina Theatre - Durham
6/2010 - The Connells - Raleigh Amphitheatre (free concert)
3/2010 - Dropkick Murphys - Fillmore Charlotte
8/2007 - Dropkick Murphys - Amos South, Charlotte
7/2007 - O.A.R. - Chastain Park, Atlanta

Live music has fallen down the list of priorities in recent years so i"m going to have to count two shows that I've got planned in the next couple of months to round out my list.

Avett Brothers, Charlottesville Sept 2011
My Morning Jacket, Charlotte, August 2011
Prince, Charlotte, March 2011
U2, Raleigh, October 2009
U2, Chicago, September 2009

I left out some of the stuff I've seen in clubs for the bigger stuff. My list sucks. I'd like to see more, but it's hard with young children and a job.

Southbound (Allmans Cover Band)
Dispatch
Prince
Robert Plant / North Mississippi Allstars
Klaxons

Whatever, it was my way of indicating the timeline without actual dates because I couldn't 100% remember when all the concerts were. No need to be a douche about it.

Ah, so pointing out that your way of indication failed to translate in this case makes me a douche? Gotcha. I'll try and be a little more Chi-Psi/beta male/non-confrontational next time.

I knew what Chic was saying... how is that confusing? Its a good way to gauge about the time she saw those artists. Its more informative than just a list of acts with no context which is what everyone else is doing.

Ah, so pointing out that your way of indication failed to translate in this case makes me a douche? Gotcha. I'll try and be a little more Chi-Psi/beta male/non-confrontational next time.

except it didn't fail to translate as you yourself indicated that the artists were touring after a "recently released album" so that is what makes you a douche, being a stickler for the actual name of the tour

I knew what Chic was saying... how is that confusing? Its a good way to gauge about the time she saw those artists. Its more informative than just a list of acts with no context which is what everyone else is doing.

What buckets said.

And what do the Chi Psis have to do with this? :confused:

I hate going to concerts. I'd rather spend that money on a few dozen songs from i-tunes.

Slick Rick
Sublime / Matisyahu

Then a blur of live shows and not many real concerts

Zac Brown (this coming Sunday)
Robert Earl Keen
Pat Green
Sam Bush
WSP/Allman Brothers

Chris Botti & The NC Symphony Orchestra
Kings of Leon & The Black Keys
Titus Andronicus
Stephen Kellogg