• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nashville vs Miss St.!!

Headed to the game with the parents and some friends. I've talked to a lot of people going already and obviously the entire band will be there. From what I'm hearing this is going to be a large turnout for the Deacs as it should be. I think Wake can bring 25-30k. Maybe that's ambitious but we'll see.

I'm really excited.

So glad to be going to NashVegas rather than Shreveport! I will be there with my dad, as we live in Atlanta and always have gone up to Nashville when Wake plays Vandy there. Usually, we have played quite well in Nashville, hopefully history repeats itself!

Tickets ordered. Flights booked. All hail Jim Grobe. One year off a miserable season and we're headed to freaking Nashville. Love it.

Great part about this bowl and something all country fans should look into.
There are some big time country artists coming into nashville a couple days before the game. so book your flights/drives a couple days before the bowl and see some great music

Headed to the game with the parents and some friends. I've talked to a lot of people going already and obviously the entire band will be there. From what I'm hearing this is going to be a large turnout for the Deacs as it should be. I think Wake can bring 25-30k. Maybe that's ambitious but we'll see.

I'm really excited.

IIRC, we took 30K to the OB. If we took 20K to Nashville I would be shocked and awed.

It will be a pro Miss St crowd. We need as many WF asses in the seats as possible.

It will be well more than 10K. We almost had 10K at the ACCCG on a weeks notice in Jacksonville.

This is such a prime trip. Nashville over NYE.

Hmm I thought we had like 35k at the Orange Bowl which was what I was basing my prediction on. I'll go 15-20K then

15-20k is what I expect which is a pretty good number.

Anyone know what the required ticket allotment is that Wake must buy?

There were, but 24k was the number that was purchased through the WFU ticket office. It doesnt take into account those who purchased separately.

Back