• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nashville vs Miss St.!!

Just booked 29th-2nd at the Sheraton Music City. Looks like a boss hotel and got a great rate.

Few miles away from downtown but wasn't going to pay the ridiculous prices for the hotels left.

My dad and I are at the Sheraton downtown on Union Street. Let's gooooooo!

Went to Nashville this past March for the USMNT vs Paraguay friendly. Left Boone around 9:00am, arrived in Nashville around 3:45, tailgates until 7:00, game from 8:00-10:00, left Nashville around 11:00, arrived back in Boone at 5:15. Longest day of my life. Moral of the story is get a hotel.

Yeah Nashville is a hike from Winston. Or really anywhere else civilized.

Went to Nashville this past March for the USMNT vs Paraguay friendly. Left Boone around 9:00am, arrived in Nashville around 3:45, tailgates until 7:00, game from 8:00-10:00, left Nashville around 11:00, arrived back in Boone at 5:15. Longest day of my life. Moral of the story is get a hotel.

:werd:

We'll be heading there from Boone as well. Hotel is defs the plan.

Hotel is definitely the play. As well, I would imagine most people will be spending NYE there. So psyched.

:werd:

i wish i wasnt poor as hell...anyone feeling charitable this holiday season?

I know the feeling being a temporary stay at home dad to two while I finish school is not the life to be able to go this year.

My email inbox this morning: An email from Tech that tickets are on sale for the Sun Bowl. Nothing from Wake. I'm surprised.:rolleyes:

My email inbox this morning: An email from Tech that tickets are on sale for the Sun Bowl. Nothing from Wake. I'm surprised.:rolleyes:

Same - the Tech email came relatively early last night after the match ups were official.

How is everyone getting tickets? I want to make sure I am sitting with other Deacs!

Congrats guys. I was happy to see y'all make it. Good bowl, fun city and an exciting opponent in Miss St. Should be a great time for everybody

Good luck

ETA Cannot talk to the wife and post at the same time. My bad.

Last edited:
Congrats guys. I was happy to see y'all make it. Good bowl, fun city and an exciting opponent in Southern Miss. Should be a great time for everybody

Good luck

Can't tell if serious

How is everyone getting tickets? I want to make sure I am sitting with other Deacs!

Call Wake, order tickets. That's the only way to guarantee you're sitting with other Deacs. It's also the only way to help Wake's bowl selection in the future.

Buy from wake ticket office! There is a link to the ticket office at the top of this page.

If anyone's having trouble finding rooms downtown, check the hotels around the Vanderbilt area. It's only about a ten minute cab ride from the university to the stadium.

Tickets sorted! I'll be curious to see where we end up, since seating is some combination of deacon club rank and first come, first served.

Back