• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nashville vs Miss St.!!

many of the hotels are sold out, i was able to find a room nearby downtown on my 10th search. i might recommend going for it.

Very happy for Wake for sure, but in the end, everyone moving up a notch is probably going to be bad for the ACC's already weak bowl rep. Virginia in the CFA bowl? Uh-oh...

Very happy for Wake for sure, but in the end, everyone moving up a notch is probably going to be bad for the ACC's already weak bowl rep. Virginia in the CFA bowl? Uh-oh...

They are playing Auburn. Auburn ain't that great.

They are playing Auburn. Auburn ain't that great.

I respect Mike London and Virginia for how far they have come in so little time, but they aren't very good either.

Are those through the Deacon Club or the bowl ticket office directly?

Everyone please order through the Wake Forest ticket office and the deacon club, even if we up the price 10 or 20 dollars.

This cannot be stressed enough.

Just booked 29th-2nd at the Sheraton Music City. Looks like a boss hotel and got a great rate.

Few miles away from downtown but wasn't going to pay the ridiculous prices for the hotels left.

Opryland resort looks really nice and its 15 minutes from the stadium.

Works well for me. Little over 300 a night including taxes and fees and a bunch of stuff thrown in to do with the kids through this Shrek/dreamworks thing they are doing. Character breakfast/some big ice attraction/scavenger hunt, etc.

How many fans will we bring? Lets hear some rough estimates. I say we have 17,000 deac fans there, but Im just guessing. Could easily see it being way lower than that.

Almost as good as Wake going to Nashville is that UNC has to going to fucking Shreveport. :rofl:

Hoping we will bring 20K. This is a pretty sweat gig.

:werd:

i wish i wasnt poor as hell...anyone feeling charitable this holiday season?

Back