• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

I have an unreal amount of blocks right now. Not sure where all of them are coming from haha.

Holy cow what a damn game...Prince with the 3 from the corner with 2.7 seconds left to win it.

Durant put on a show for Norcal in the 2nd half but got injured with a minute left...wow great game Norcal. Kudos to your comeback.

Holy cow what a damn game...Prince with the 3 from the corner with 2.7 seconds left to win it.

Durant put on a show for Norcal in the 2nd half but got injured with a minute left...wow great game Norcal. Kudos to your comeback.

Great game doofus. I need someone who can dunk/make a layup like a crazy person. It's pathetic in hte paint.

Great game doofus. I need someone who can dunk/make a layup like a crazy person. It's pathetic in hte paint.

That was a fantastic comeback...you played your ass off in the 2nd half. After Durantula hit that 360 3 I thought it was over haha.

That was a fantastic comeback...you played your ass off in the 2nd half. After Durantula hit that 360 3 I thought it was over haha.

To be fair there was noone near him. I was furious when I saw he did the 360. We have ridiculously different styles of play too which made the game fun.

To be fair there was noone near him. I was furious when I saw he did the 360. We have ridiculously different styles of play too which made the game fun.

Oh yeah...it was a really fun game after you made it a close game in the 2nd half. I was really packing it in there despite knowing you liked the 3. I trusted my user defense a little too much on the perimeter haha.

Buckets...you gonna be down for a game after this or are you going out/doing something else?

MONTA ALERT!

Monta goes for 46 pts and 16 assists in a 121-100 win over buckets. J. Crawford chips in 34 pts on 8 threes.

That was a fun ass game though buckets. I quite enjoyed that back and forth between Ellis and Westbrook in the fourth quarter.

I can't stop Buckets fast breaks...they are unreal...he's thrown like 20 alley-oops already and I'm manually taking the guy back...idk what to do.

I've resorted to fouling every time he has a 3-1...I have my guys 100% on get back.

doofus.... wakefanatic was beating my ass waaaaaay worse than this in my game with him

now you see why i didn't want whack ass kaman... i AM LOB CITY

Back