• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

this is completely different than my game against wakefanatic

I know I'm dicking around now, but I've never played a game where nothing I did could stop a transition basket time and time again

I know I'm dicking around now, but I've never played a game where nothing I did could stop a transition basket time and time again

yeah lob city had it going on...

if it makes you feel any better i had my ass beat in similar fashion right before we played

Yeah, my game against buckets probably could've been pretty close, but I was just absolutely unconscious from 3. All I have to say to everybody is, if you can't find Crawford, Wright and Monta on fast breaks, and cover the three point line and the lane on said fast breaks, get ready for a beatdown.

yeah lob city had it going on...

if it makes you feel any better i had my ass beat in similar fashion right before we played

Well you are the first person to beat me on here so you should keep doing whatever you did against me.

Not sure why RW was so hard to guard. I tried to double team him early on but seemingly nothing worked, he just kept slipping by me every single time.

Yeah, my game against buckets probably could've been pretty close, but I was just absolutely unconscious from 3. All I have to say to everybody is, if you can't find Crawford, Wright and Monta on fast breaks, and cover the three point line and the lane on said fast breaks, get ready for a beatdown.

i feel like i could keep it closer if we had a rematch... but your third quarter was unreasonable haha

Well you are the first person to beat me on here so you should keep doing whatever you did against me.

Not sure why RW was so hard to guard. I tried to double team him early on but seemingly nothing worked, he just kept slipping by me every single time.

if he could hit some three's he'd be the perfect guard for the game

i feel like i could keep it closer if we had a rematch... but your third quarter was unreasonable haha

Well whenever the schedule moves forward my next game is in LA so you'll get your shot haha. I doubt I can replicate that performance though, at least from the 3 pt line. Was hitting everything.

I'm done with my games till "Decemeber 1st", which gives me time to get settled back into school so that's perfect.

Anyone up for a game? Have only played 1 game so far against doofus that was a heartbreaker, and am 1-2 in simmed games. Ugh.

has anyone actually beat the computer yet? i can't count the number of fucking shot clock buzzer beaters the computer hits.

nah i gotta get some grub.

i'm dog sitting tonight so i'll be around if anyone wants to play.

I'm 3-1 against them, and the last two were blowouts. I've figured out their game pretty well by now.

i realize this is a competitive league, but any tips? i keep it close but get buried by shot block buzzer beaters and guys who all of the sudden get ridic mid-range games.

i realize this is a competitive league, but any tips? i keep it close but get buried by shot block buzzer beaters and guys who all of the sudden get ridic mid-range games.

Pretty much all the computer does is set screens and do dribble drives and kick it out for an open shot. Experiment with some different defenses. Either play really tight man to man D and anticipate when the screens are coming and switch the defenders, or run a 2-3 zone. I probably switch up the defense 2-3 times a game when playing the CPU and it seems to keep them off balance.

Back