• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Opening Night Mafia: civs run shop

Had a pretty sweet turkey, apple and brie panini for lunch!

Pulled pork & mac and cheese. Pretty pleased with myself. Pretty sure I'm falling asleep before the deadline.

Lunch talk? Chicken chili, mozzarella salad and a ham & roast beef sandwich. Pretty solid.

Also had some Carolina caviar. I've lived here my entire life and never had that before. It was pretty good.

Skype for Business sucks. Good luck with that.

We moved to SFB (lots of us still call it Lync, which we'd used for messaging for a long while) from WebEx about a year ago. It's okay for internal meetings, but stinks more when you're bringing in outside parties who aren't federated.

I had leftover chicken parm and greek yogurt. And then I had to go buy nut-free candy for S's class party. Airheads ftw.

Pulled pork & mac and cheese. Pretty pleased with myself. Pretty sure I'm falling asleep before the deadline.
Kinda a shitty week for lunch.

Commons had curry at their barbecue station. Seriously? There's already a full-time Indian station.

Back