• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC Deacs, Rise Up: A Call to Action for FSU on Saturday

images

I wish I felt confident in the decency of a sign that said:

THIS SIGN SUCKS

LIKE OUR COACH

It's definitely putting the into an awkward situation, they either let you guys sit there and chant for the entire game about Bzz sucking or they kick you out and stir up another kind of shitstorm. I don't know what I'd do if I were them. I would probably just let you guys stay I mean then the story is just about you guys chanting rather than the administration and athletic department kicking people out who were voicing peaceful opposition.

...if we were dealing with a half-competent athletic department, yes, they should just let it happen. However, if I was dv7, I would be preparing for pepper spray and stun guns.

Honestly this will be interesting, since I'm always harping on you guys to do something that makes a difference. Of course the admin is prepared for you since they know it's happening from monitoring this board.

Let's see if you can make an impact. Either way you should have someone in charge of documenting it, even if they don't toss you.

As far as PH goes, if this was some random message board and not filled with Wake graduates, I'd question people's claims about their skills and abilities, but given that it's not I'd err on the side of acceptance when some one offers help.

Carry on.

Last edited:
What are the chances Wellman kicks us out for chanting? He tried to have us kicked in grensboro.

We have a go to if that happens:

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

83, check your PM. Thanks.

Saw about 2000 Bzout shirts. Security didn't try to remove them. They really had the crowd screaming anti Bz cheers in the middle of the 2nd half. Good job guys.

Saw about 2000 Bzout shirts. Security didn't try to remove them. They really had the crowd screaming anti Bz cheers in the middle of the 2nd half. Good job guys.

You're BuzzOut's favorite Rascal Scooter operator, ACCOffice.

sometimes i think my handle is bizarre but then i remember that accoffice exists and he sucks

Come on guys, I'm just messing with you. I've always thought Bz was a terrible hire. But the attitude of some of the "let's take over the athletic department crowd"is pretty funny.

No way I can support trying to humiliate someone connected with the university who is actually trying to do a good job, no matter how bad they are. Hell, he was a Wake parent before he was a coach.

Come on guys, I'm just messing with you. I've always thought Bz was a terrible hire. But the attitude of some of the "let's take over the athletic department crowd"is pretty funny.

No way I can support trying to humiliate someone connected with the university who is actually trying to do a good job, no matter how bad they are. Hell, he was a Wake parent before he was a coach.

Then he should know not to take passive-aggressive swipes at other Wake parents. (Gaudio.)

Back