• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC Deacs, Rise Up: A Call to Action for FSU on Saturday

I could be wrong, but I would be willing to bet there will be a decent number of students that wouldn't react well to the hazing. Who knows, should be interesting.

What do they wanna do, huh? What do they wanna do?

905_trashtalkin-3.jpg

Then I assume you know the difference between a criticism and an insult, yes? Hint: one usually implies where you can improve on. The other offers nothing constructive whatsoever. I'll let you decide which one you gave...In the meantime, back to sports.

Feel free to PM me if you want some constructive criticism.

And I'm sure mike would tell you this himself, but don't chant anything during the national anthem.

Still one of the most vivid memories I have from Wake Forest Sports, for better or worse.

Ah, yes. The best writing evolves from critiques from random weirdos met on the Internetz.

If you're a sports writer, that's your audience.

Part of my job is evaluating the writing of undergraduates.

If you're a sports writer, that's your audience.

Part of my job is evaluating the writing of undergraduates.

Everybody please leave Ph alone. He is only doing his job, here, people!

"Our players deserve better" speaks for itself.

What are the chances Wellman kicks us out for chanting? He tried to have us kicked in grensboro.

What are the chances Wellman kicks us out for chanting? He tried to have us kicked in grensboro.

I think you answered your own question.

Documentation of fans getting kicked out (photos, video) would go a long way over the internet - although I fully realize that would be very hard to coordinate.

I think you answered your own question.

Documentation of fans getting kicked out (photos, video) would go a long way over the internet - although I fully realize that would be very hard to coordinate.

If someone kicks me out best damn believe I'm pulling out my phone....YOUTUBE

I think you gotta have some people nearby who isn't chanting whose job is to take videos.

It's definitely putting the into an awkward situation, they either let you guys sit there and chant for the entire game about Bzz sucking or they kick you out and stir up another kind of shitstorm. I don't know what I'd do if I were them. I would probably just let you guys stay I mean then the story is just about you guys chanting rather than the administration and athletic department kicking people out who were voicing peaceful opposition.

It's definitely putting the into an awkward situation, they either let you guys sit there and chant for the entire game about Bzz sucking or they kick you out and stir up another kind of shitstorm. I don't know what I'd do if I were them. I would probably just let you guys stay I mean then the story is just about you guys chanting rather than the administration and athletic department kicking people out who were voicing peaceful opposition.

Win/Win situation. Need everyone to show up!

Back