• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Game Time - Noon ESPN

Why do people assume Greene is one of the best 4 WR? If he was, he would have been playing all along like Walker (kinda) is.

Our Top 3 WR could all get an NFL shot. Claude turns 23 in a few weeks. Roberson is a good player. Both have been productive when they get on the field. Not much need for more than a 5 WR rotation.

Maybe prior depth at each position makes the most sense. 8 non frosh WRs for 3 spots vs 2 experienced RBs for 1 slot. Folks aren't saying he is best 4 but they want to see what he has since we will lose a few good ones next year. And i am sure Clawson will take care of all of this in the next 5 weeks

I can't imagine Chazz Surratt going pro after 13 games as a college linebacker.

I don't think anybody is saying that. People are saying he could grad transfer here to play with Newman and Sage and play 13 more games as a college LB.

I think he's more likely to go pro than that happening.

I don't think anybody is saying that. People are saying he could grad transfer here to play with Newman and Sage and play 13 more games as a college LB.

I'm saying even him staying at UNC for his senior year can't be a bad thing for us. Sage is obviously super close, and I've read Jamie is close to him as well. All 3 of those guys staying, graduating, and going pro at the same time might have a nice ring to it for them.

I still want to know a little bit more about this weak quarterback draft class after next season that has Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields in it.

Maybe prior depth at each position makes the most sense. 8 non frosh WRs for 3 spots vs 2 experienced RBs for 1 slot. Folks aren't saying he is best 4 but they want to see what he has since we will lose a few good ones next year. And i am sure Clawson will take care of all of this in the next 5 weeks

Donavon will play in 4 games and he won’t get the tight bump and run coverage Washington gets. If he does, the opposing team will pay.

I still want to know a little bit more about this weak quarterback draft class after next season that has Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields in it.

You named two guys. You think those two guys are deeper than the 2020 class?

Back