• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Game Time - Noon ESPN

late change

Please message me if anyone has an extra Hill Ticket or two to purchase -- and it's ok if it's a child ticket. Bringing a crew from Charlotte. Thanks!

Per Doc's and wife's orders I'm not allowed to attend the game. I have one ticket and parking pass for 30.00 dollars.........45 dollars for State fans.

EISgtVCX0AA0NSI

what about the gold jerseys?

Have 3 for sell in Section 10 (Wake side) - PM me.

Former WF player contends one sided rivalry and firmly suggests WF eyes are on him.

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/college/acc/nc-state/article236900748.html

“I don’t know if N.C. State considers Wake Forest a rival but I know being in that locker room they consider it a rivalry,” Hines said. “They get up for this game. I imagine they’ll definitely get up for this game, because I’m on the other side, so we’ve just got to bring the juice and match their energy.”
It’s not unlike how N.C. State’s old teams under Chuck Amato would relish the chance to play Florida State. There were a lot of Florida recruits on those N.C. State teams in the early 2000s who felt like they were overlooked by FSU. There’s some of that dynamic in play with Wake and State.

Our guys are bummed they didn’t get recruited by the mighty Wolfpack. Please.

Let’s wreck these fools.

Interesting and very rich comparison of STATE to FSU (the Bobby Bowden glory years version).
Giglio suggests WF relishes beating mighty State just as State relished beating mighty FSU back then.

Last edited:
Giglio took a completely unrelated quote and drew the conclusion he knew Pack fans wanted to see.

Hines said, “They get up for this game. I imagine they’ll definitely get up for this game, because I’m on the other side . . .”

Hines said, “They get up for this game. I imagine they’ll definitely get up for this game, because I’m on the other side . . .”
Fuck Tabari Hines. I don't care one wit about what he thinks.

Back