• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Predictions

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
What say you?

I think we suffer our first home loss of the season on Wednesday.

State 75
Wake 68

I think we are going 3-1 in the next two weeks....beating Virginia Tech on the road and NC State & Notre Dame at home, and losing at Clemson. That would make us 4-3 in the ACC & 14-6 overall.

WFU 73
NCSU 67

I agree with this prediction.

Hate to say it but I think State will be our 3rd straight loss. After road losses at Clemson and VT I think Wellman may actually pull the plug and make Battle interim coach.

Hate to say it but I think State will be our 3rd straight loss. After road losses at Clemson and VT I think Wellman may actually pull the plug and make Battle interim coach.

Only in your wildest dreams!

Did anyone watch the Tennessee-State game? Was Tennessee just not able to make any shots or something? I've watched State a few times this year and have been thoroughly unimpressed with them. Stagnant on offense and pretty poor on defense. Not sure how they beat Tennessee on the road.

We are at home so that is worth something. My guess is we keep it close and win in the end 77 - 73

I just saw that tip off is at 9 pm! Guess I'll record and then decide if I want to watch it. But then that has been the plan for most of the season!

I want so hard to pick Wake but shit idk...

Fuck it, Wake 73 State 71

If we win it will be because State stinks it up. We cannot beat a decent team.

If we win it will be because State stinks it up. We cannot beat a decent team.
This is my feeling as well. If the opponent plays reasonably well, they should beat Wake most of the time.

This winning close at home and getting destroyed on the road has a way of biting you in the butt. I think we probably eek one out.

This is the easy part of our schedule.

Wake wins 70-62. State is gawd awful and we'll muster just enough inside to win.

Back