• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Predictions

Tennessee made roughly zero shots against State and I rounded up. I didn't see the ND game, but I don't think ND is that good without Grant (even though they did beat Duke).

It's a major problem if we lose this game. A major problem.

I'm not making a prediction though.

I predict NC State will continue to lose at college sports and blame everyone else.

Tyler Lewis has career highs in last appearance before hometown crowd before transferring to D-II school, NCSU in a squeaker.

Low scoring, ugly game with about 30 combined missed FTs. I think Wake will win, maybe 68-61.

Wake has a 50-50 shot @VT, but I think ND will win here.

Classes start Tuesday, so Wednesday will be the second academic day of the week. Since "Tuesday is their hardest academic day" in a normal week (ie second class day of the week), will Wed be the hardest day this week ? That could influence the outlook on this game in the eyes of BuzzDummy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will let y'all know five minutes into the game. 3 for 3 on that so far.

I don't know which teams wants to lose more, so I don't have an idea either way. State was lambasted by UVA at home, so I don't know if they bounce back or stay in that funk. It's the resistible force v. the moveable object. Best guess Wake 57-54. Is it even on TV?

I don't know who will win, either, but I would think that most teams who come into the Joel have us penciled in as a W and feel pretty confident. (That plus the fact that there will likely be more State fans there than Wake fans make me lean toward State winning.)

Last edited:
This is really sad. There was a time in the not so distant past when we were actually confident about winning at home. Now - even against a mediocre team - it's a toss up. Sad. Sad. Sad.

This is the type of game [Redacted] wins, especially at home. When things are teetering on the brink of total disaster he finds a way to do the barest of minimums to make the most ardent sunshiners still have hope. And if we run a new billboard or stage any form of in game protest we are guaranteed to win.

Wake 68 NCSU 64

Back