• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State - Wake Forest Game Thread

Folks. don't get accustomed to Hinton or Wolford. Injuries will continue to require that both play the remainder of the season. It's all about the OL.

Folks. don't get accustomed to Hinton or Wolford. Injuries will continue to require that both play the remainder of the season. It's all about the OL.

Yeah, if we get through these last 4 without having to pull Kearn's shirt we should feel very lucky.

Wofford needs the short throws to work this offense. People have figured out that you shut those down and get to him before the longer plays can develop. Hinton replaces the short passes with his legs. Commit guys to stop his runs and short passes open up. I think if you give Wofford time & he will pick you apart with his accuracy. We just cannot give him the time.

Wofford needs the short throws to work this offense. People have figured out that you shut those down and get to him before the longer plays can develop. Hinton replaces the short passes with his legs. Commit guys to stop his runs and short passes open up. I think if you give Wofford time & he will pick you apart with his accuracy. We just cannot give him the time.

Elrod was saying that on the radio. Teams have figured out that if you play man press on our receivers and come after our QB we can't protect long enough to make teams pay.

Our running game is never as effective with Wolford either. He is less of a threat to run and the h andoffs just seem slower and more telegraphed to me.

Until today, though, we hadn't really seen them both against a common opponent. Hinton also didn't do anything against UNC when he took over in the second half. But it was plain today that Wolford wasn't able to execute the offense while Hinton offered new scoring options. Neither player is flawless, but perhaps Hinton can hone his throwing ability with more PT.

Hinton debuted against Army after Wolford started. Hinton clearly outplayed Wolford on both common opponent games.

Sitting back and watching other teams really gives one an appreciation of just how bad our O-line is. Bless our QB's and RB's hearts for playing behind that mess. They're trying I know, but it's bad.

This

When we play Clemson, I just hope that we come out of he game with a QB that can walk. With our OL and their DL it will be ugly and someone could get seriously hurt.

Good home crowd. Too bad the team decided not to show. :(

Yeah, but I am ticked that opposing fans get so many tix on the WF side. People if you can't attend give your tix to Wake fans (or if we're playing State give them to UNC fans)!

Yeah, but I am ticked that opposing fans get so many tix on the WF side. People if you can't attend give your tix to Wake fans (or if we're playing State give them to UNC fans)!

We are on the visiting side near the students. Their have only been 5 wake fans near us all year. Very tired of sitting beside the opposing fans. 2006-2010 that never happened. Used to be all wake fans near us.

Too bad we didn't get him to come here. Great picture by the way.

Wasn't the story that Chubb's brother was visiting campus, and Grobe went on to Myrtle Beach to play golf and offered to do a video chat with him? And we pretty much had no chance after that?

Please tell me that's a joke.

Back