• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

That block was awesome. Risky as hell, but awesome. Really surprised by ND. I didn't think that much of them, despite winning the ACC tourney. They have some serious game.

Can't remember if I said it here or in a text with a friend...ND really reminds me of the mid 90s Duke teams. Lots of motion with guards that can drive and dish to guys that can make the three. I really like that formula. In college basketball if you have a couple of guys that can beat defenders of the dribble and a couple of guys that can knock down the three you are going to win a lot of games.

Another great game, another clutch ACC performance. What's the record for most consecutive wins for a conference?

Another great game, another clutch ACC performance. What's the record for most consecutive wins for a conference?

Not sure about consecutive wins, but most wins by a conference through the round of 32 is 11 wins by 2009 Big East.

Duke/L'Ville/UVA win today and we have 12.

Big East '09 was similar to this year's ACC -- very top heavy, 7 teams got in, nobody seeded lower than 7th.

Committee may need to do a better job of giving such a strong conference at the top more love at the bottom of the bracket just since the rest of the conference has to play a bunch of powerhouses night after night

uva evidently confused about the start time of their game today

The curse of the nut punch and karmic justice for "tiers" have proven to be a powerful and destructive combination for Wake Forest basketball. You may never recover.

The sunburned pig rape incident may also factor into your recent lack of success.

NC State fans make me want to kick puppies. I want to pull for them but their fans are so fucking insufferable. God I hope they lose next week so I don't have to hear those idiots put their 13 loss team on the Elite 8 pedestal. I've seen one too many completely idiotic plays on Anya's name tonight from the fans. He's obese and he sucks.

/rant

Center court today 😄. Between the benches. 5th row. Blue and purple gingham shirt. Davey Odom on our row in the UVA section.

The big white guy on Michigan state sets an unbelievable amount of screens. He is pure decoy, I think? He just screens, dashes to the hoop, and then resets and does it all over again.

Back