• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

Officiated more like an ACC conference game than NCAA finals game. Shameful and shameless.

Only 8 scholarship players. All of them McDonald's All Americans. HOW DOES COACH K DO IT??!?

I called it at halftime on a fraternity texting thread. Even though Wisconsin played the whole season without fouling - a distinct characteristic of their team - I said there would be unceasing fouls called against them in the 2nd half until Duke secured the victory. Easy prediction.

Coach K outcoaching his counterpart was the turning point. That is why he has won 5 in D1 & Bo Ryan has won 4 in DIII. Just saying there is a huge difference.

Shocking the penis with the user name thereff has nothing to say about questionable call after questionable call.

Coach K & Coach Knight

1,920 Wins

24 Conference Championships

17 Final Fours (Plus 3 more as players)

8 NCAA Championships (Plus 1 more as a player)

And BTW, if you will check the brackets, my prediction for the score of the Championship Game was: Duke 69, Wisconsin 64

My prediction for fouls in the 2nd half was Wisconsin double bonus +, Duke hardly any. We're both geniuses!

Back