• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

It's amazing when you run a quick hitting play against the fast defense it actually gains positive yardage

I mean, I'll eat my words happily if we go on to win. Barring that, this season is concerning. After our success in recent (Hartman) years, recruiting should have improved. Not seeing that. Clawson has a LOT of work to do. :(

Clawson has missed on QBs for years. We were fortunate Newman and Hartman stayed relatively healthy. If Hartman hadn't come back when he did, last season may have been as bad as this season.
The order is to some extent lucky-we haven't had to seriously find out for years-he's also had multiple decent ones who were here at the same time.

State fans suck but what’s more annoying is that our football team is not good

The order is to some extent lucky-we haven't had to seriously find out for years-he's also had multiple decent ones who were here at the same time.
Wolford/Hinton
Hartman/Newman

But as I've posted a few times, Hartman committed in July 2016 to the 2018. Clawson hasn't had a commit from a legit P5 QB since.

Looked like he got it easily, weird challenge.

Back