• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

Some assistant coach for some program has to have already reached out to Morris (or his parents / high school coach) and strongly suggested some NIL $ might just come his way, but it would be helpful if he had another year of eligibility

We must spy Armstrong with Mustapha. All he can do is run. And put Carson on Conception.

Correct, all Armstrong can do is run.

We need to play our best game of the year, and keep that curse going strong!

Congratulations on the conference win coming up. Playing in Winston was already going to be an obstacle, but now with a QB who can only run the draw and is inaccurate past 7 yards seals it for me.

Congratulations on the conference win coming up. Playing in Winston was already going to be an obstacle, but now with a QB who can only run the draw and is inaccurate past 7 yards seals it for me.
State fans always rising to the occasion to meet our misery energy. Have you seen Mitch? I wouldn’t be overconfident with that loss.

Some assistant coach for some program has to have already reached out to Morris (or his parents / high school coach) and strongly suggested some NIL $ might just come his way, but it would be helpful if he had another year of eligibility
NIL is ruining college FB for me.

There has to be some regulations around it

State fans always rising to the occasion to meet our misery energy. Have you seen Mitch? I wouldn’t be overconfident with that loss.

Yep.

Don't put it past Mitch to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. TO's are his friend.

Clearly you have not watched Wake play this season. We will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like we did against Duke and Clemson

Counterpoint-- playing in Winston against a QB who is inaccurate past 4 yards, can't hold onto the football, and has little to no spatial awareness

NIL is ruining college FB for me.

There has to be some regulations around it
I watched Clawson's presser yesterday. It was downright depressing regarding NIL. To Clawson's credit, he's more than transparent on the topic.

Can you summarize what he said?

I would not consider it "downright depressing." I hope we're also already contacting people elsewhere. Gotta play the game. He didn't say we don't have the money to keep folks like he's said in the past.

Back