• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

Kern just gave up on the tackle. I'm sure others did as well. They just allowed a 100 yard return to make it a 3 score game again.

Think we should have kicked the PAT to try to get Dennis some confidence. Oh well.

Guess that's why I'm not paid millions to make those decisions.

Not sure I'm here for these onside kicks. Any field is a short one for them, and we can't get 3 yards on a 2-point conversion. But whatever, I'm very low on fucks to give.

I know Kern is a QB but I would bench him for not really trying to make that tackle. You are a football player, good grief!

And I didn't think this game could get more embarrassing AFTER we scored...

Scoring a TD is huge for this offense. Asking them to score a TD AND getting the two point conversion is way too advanced for this group!

That tackle “attempt” by Kern was definitely…something.

I know Kern is a QB but I would bench him for not really trying to make that tackle. You are a football player, good grief!

And I didn't think this game could get more embarrassing AFTER we scored...
His shoulder is injured. Coaches would have pissed if he couldn't play because of further injury. Smart decision by him.

Back