• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ND Fans

I must sit in a boring section. Nothing like this ever happens.

miserable obnoxious fat slob midwestern ND fan in section 4. Pounding wild turkey airplane bottles and smoking. Glad the rest of ya'll had cool ND fans around you. This guy seemed like the worst of VaTech/Clemson but with a midwestern accent.

miserable obnoxious fat slob midwestern ND fan in section 4. Pounding wild turkey airplane bottles and smoking. Glad the rest of ya'll had cool ND fans around you. This guy seemed like the worst of VaTech/Clemson but with a midwestern accent.

I'm calling bullshit. He was smoking in section 4?

When asking a ND fan how he became a fan of the Irish, I got the following response:

When I was 6 years old, I was sitting with my dad watching football. When I asked him, who I should cheer for, he responded, "if you want to go to heaven, cheer for the team with the gold helmets."

He says he's been a ND fan ever since.

after newman missed the fg with 5 minutes left he lit 'em up. Bunch of older guys were telling him he couldn't smoke in the stadium. And he just blew them off, yelling at them that the game was over they had won, what was anybody going to do to him. They were on like row VV i think.

When asking a ND fan how he became a fan of the Irish, I got the following response:

When I was 6 years old, I was sitting with my dad watching football. When I asked him, who I should cheer for, he responded, "if you want to go to heaven, cheer for the team with the gold helmets."

He says he's been a ND fan ever since.

I wasn't aware Rudy attended the game.

my seats are in 13. Some fans wanted a flag for every single thing that happened on the field.

one thing i did not get was when they were down, you wouldn't here a chirp out of any ND fans. but when they got ahead, it was like they just won the National Title.

VT fans that sat near me for that game were exactly the same/

A couple of young ND fans sat next to me at the start of the game, and proceeded to down the greater part of a bottle of Captain Morgan rum. Early in the 1st quarter one of the Dash's Finest came and stood a few feet behind them, eye-balling them the whole time. The two got up and left just before the half ended and I didn't see them the rest of the game.

All seemed fine to me except for a douche on the hill that appeared to be around 40 years old. Was standing down in the bottom left corner closest to the away side. Kept arguing with what appeared to be a 14 year old WF fan. It was very odd. The kids older brother got involved and then another WF fan then security came and kicked the ND fan out. This was over a 3 quarter span.

Visiting students are a lot worse than visiting alums. I got to sit behind a douchebag ND student and his "Wake" friend from Indiana, who both talked shit about Wake the whole time.

A couple of douches in Sec 1. They talked a lot early, shut up mid second quarter, chirped some more early third quarter, but overall turned out to be alright I guess. Seen much worse with NC State, VT, Clempsun and UNC.

I got annoyed at a couple of ND fans in the tower seats, but then I realized that I just get annoyed by opposing teams' fans cheering when we are losing. They really weren't that bad except that they were cheering for the other team.

Visiting students are a lot worse than visiting alums. I got to sit behind a douchebag ND student and his "Wake" friend from Indiana, who both talked shit about Wake the whole time.

The are usually going to be some opposing fans, usually students, who go to away games pretty much with the sole purpose of starting something.

yeah, I got annoyed with nd fans and yelled at few. One guy got in my face. Told em I'd see him next year in South Bend.

A couple of young ND fans sat next to me at the start of the game, and proceeded to down the greater part of a bottle of Captain Morgan rum. Early in the 1st quarter one of the Dash's Finest came and stood a few feet behind them, eye-balling them the whole time. The two got up and left just before the half ended and I didn't see them the rest of the game.

fascinating

didn't have any complaints in section 10. Sat next to a ND fan and his wake fan girlfriend. They talked smack to each other all game, but didn't really seem interested in talking to anyone else. Seemed to be a legit fan who followed the team.

Notre Dame fans deserve this.

http://kegsneggsblog.com/2011/11/07/notre-dame-gets-new-helmets-for-saturdays-game/

Notre-Dame.jpg

Ugly fucking headgear

Did anyone see a huge tool in a Wake sweatshirt and a ND hat? If you did, I hope you kicked him in the balls. He is my brother, who went to Wake, but now his kid goes to ND, so he is all about "Irish football." Loser.

Had a very impolite conversation with an overweight female fan in her mid-40's and her husband. I not so - gently reminded them this wasn't South Bend, and you don't get to tell people when to sit down. Extremely stuck up and entitled. UNC fans = ND fans.

Back