• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Neighbor building a fence in my yard

what if his neighbor is just another poster that is egging him on

Oh man. The neighbor killed TR, DemonDKE and now 92. When will he kill again?

The muffin man!

(Apologies..don't have time to do this reference properly..kudos to those who get it).

this brings to mind a really random scene from boy meets world.

this brings to mind a really random scene from boy meets world.

It was an Arrested Development reference actually..I am not cool enough to make Boy Meets World references.

Any chance of posting a pic of the property line in question?

Oh man. The neighbor killed TR, DemonDKE and now 92. When will he kill again?

Pretty sure DemonDKE died from autoerotic asphyxiation.

28 hours since Deacon92's last post. RIP.

Pretty sure DemonDKE died from autoerotic asphyxiation.

28 hours since Deacon92's last post. RIP.

impailed_edited.jpg

My fence drama.

Went to the neighbor with the fence on the left.

"Hey, do you mind if I connect to your fence?"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

Later, the neighbor on the right came to me.

"Hey, do you mind if I connect to your fence?"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

Rumors of my death are exaggerated.

Surveyor came out and re-staked.. (Admission: My uncle is a surveyor in GA, and my surveyor was his roommate in college, so he didn't charge to re-stake the line).
Neighbor agreed to pay for his own survey and gave me the name of the company he will use. Both my surveyor and my uncle know people at the company he is going to use. And he's rescheduled the fence install. So at this point I'm optimistic all will be well.

So sorry for the anti-climax (which sounds like something some of you say to your spouse on the weekend) but there you go.

so were you right? had the stakes been moved? if so, how much?

I'm not saying I'm disappointed he didn't die/get into an all out brawl with his neighbor, but now this is just desperately close to a thread about surveying and I'm losing interest.

Back