• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Bridger ribbon score/video board

i wondered this at the GW game. Why is the WF on it white? why not gold

Because it's lit, and a lit gold/yellow WF would just look weird.

Attachments

• WFU Football Video Board-oxpro-20110923-075644.jpg
    WFU Football Video Board-oxpro-20110923-075644.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
are they going to sod the area around the board or is it going to be an extension of the sidewalk behind it?

are they going to sod the area around the board or is it going to be an extension of the sidewalk behind it?

I would assume they'll bring in some dirt to add the slope back and then sod it once "complete". They've kept it hard packed with rock till now for the construction vehicles and temporary scoreboard. You can see the waterproofing line on the brick, so I assume that's where the finished grade will end up.

I heard a rumor there will be a test of the new board today at 2pm to run it through some paces. Hopefully we can watch on the webcam.

I heard a rumor there will be a test of the new board today at 2pm to run it through some paces. Hopefully we can watch on the webcam.

The webcam hasn't updated since Monday from what I can see.

I'm sorta hoping they'll surprise us and show the game on the video screen this weekend for those that show up at Bridger to watch. :D

While selecting my bball seats at bridger field house yesterday i got to see the new board. They were running it through some tests and were just playing JRock's td run against state over and over from different camera angles. The video was pretty awesome. I was also told to get into my seat by at least 25 minutes before the FSU game, because they were going to do some sweet video presentation or something. The guy telling me was pretty stoked about it.

From what I've been told the pregame presentation before the FSU game will be pretty epic. There are going to be several high profile former Deacs in attendance and one pretty big surprise that I've been sworn to secrecy on. I'm looking forward to it.

From what I've been told the pregame presentation before the FSU game will be pretty epic. There are going to be several high profile former Deacs in attendance and one pretty big surprise that I've been sworn to secrecy on. I'm looking forward to it.

We've already won the game in a parallel universe that is 10 days ahead of us?

Damn it. The one game I'm gonna be late to...

They have installed a volume control that will allow you to hear actual crowd noise and let you feel like you are actaully attending the game in person.

Looking forward to it. I've heard the band will use the board for their shows as well. If the intro planned doesn't get the crowd jacked, I don't know what will.

Looking forward to it. I've heard the band will use the board for their shows as well. If the intro planned doesn't get the crowd jacked, I don't know what will.

If you're referencing a video introduction similar to b'ball games, PLEASE tell me we hired a professional to produce it.

They have installed a volume control that will allow you to hear actual crowd noise and let you feel like you are actaully attending the game in person.

No problems from my seat. Perhaps the crowd around you needs to be louder so you can hear them?

If you're referencing a video introduction similar to b'ball games, PLEASE tell me we hired a professional to produce it.

Everything I posted is pure speculation on my part from things I've seen posted on the board. I assume all of the practice of recent and the continued practice will have the crew ready by FSU.

Back