• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

I wasted an entire work day F-5ing this damn thread and now that it’s time to head home we’re basically back to square one. The life of a wake fan...

Just back from Smith-Reynolds. No one that looks like a hoops coach got off the Naples plane, BUT, there WAS someone younger there wearing a WFU hoops shirt and shorts, the kind worn by basketball managers. Perhaps the welcoming committee.

There is also a probable fatal car crash on Liberty Street at Akron right outside the airport. So I kinda had to do my real job and get video of that.

Sorry I don't have more to report.

tvcigart

so it's either maybe Chris Collins or all of the top candidates are still alive. what a world.

While waiting everyone here could do a solid for Irish by buying his book. It came out today.

Last edited:
You know, some next-level shit would be for the athletic department to plant someone at the airport to say it wasn’t Matta to throw us all off...

Fuck you. I don't buy into all the rumors but if we even entertained the notion of Amaker, Collins, or whoever, it's not be cause WE rejected Forbes, Matta, et al.
Not my problem if you can't envision the possibility Currie, et all, might not like the pitch of a "home run hire."

I personally doubt anyone has been rejected and don't buy anything yet. But that's not my point.

Back