• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New football assistant - Jonathan Himebauch

Darned shame about his brother Chris. . .

I just realized that I went to elementary school with his brother Chris for a year or two in Chapel Hill. As mentioned earlier, his dad was an asst coach under Dick Crum. There were a couple of other kids of assistants in our neighborhood, and Dick Crum lived just a few houses down from my best friend.

I look forward to the single being a more prolific part of our scoring strategy.

p-himeba.jpg
late-night-zack-morris.jpg

Tragically, this would not be a real surprise.

Stop, your killing me... It didn't cross my mind till you said it and now I'm thinking we just found our new special teams or secondary coach...:rulz:

Wonder when we get an official announcement...

After the next coach is hired.

Bill and Ted mention is always a plus. Welcome coach, looks like a great choice.

Rulz indicates on TOS that the new coach has the OL and Lobo goes to being the offensive coordinator and coaching the TE's. Great move by Grobie IMHO.

Rulz indicates on TOS that the new coach has the OL and Lobo goes to being the offensive coordinator and coaching the TE's. Great move by Grobie IMHO.

Excellent.........I'm pumped.

Good news so far. Can't disagree with that move at all. We don't use the TE's so lobo will have all sorts of time to focus on his OC responsibilities.

great we don't use te anymore any way so how could it hurt, even though we are bringing in some good ones this year.

Back