• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New football assistant - Jonathan Himebauch

Remember when we had the fullback line up as a slot receiver?

It's coming. But with tight ends.

OMG I hated that formation.... Everyone was confused including Wake...

But give him credit, it was creative and he eventually stopped.

A TE in the slot isn't a bad move.

Great move by Grobe. Should have happened a long time ago.

Rumor on TOS is Galloway to OC. Seems the rumor is coming from the players. Maybe Lobo will be Associate Head Coach?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Rumor on TOS is Galloway to OC. Seems the rumor is coming from the players. Maybe Lobo will be Associate Head Coach?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I'll believe it when I see it... or when Grobe announces it.

images

@Texas: Who cares if he has or hasn't? Galloway is a rising star, the players absolutely love him, and he does a terrific job with the WRs. Why the hell not? Move Lobo to Associate Head Coach or something, let him advise and mentor Galloway and go from there. I'd love to see this happen.

Grobe is back in my good graces big time if this happens. Would love to see the willingness to shake it up. He looked really sour after MSU (moreso than usual), and it looks like he's sticking to his guns. Maybe we can move Lobo to ST Coordinator?

Who cares? Galloway is a rising star, the players absolutely love him, and he does a terrific job with the WRs. Why the hell not? Move Lobo to Associate Head Coach or something, let him advise and mentor Galloway and go from there. I'd love to see this happen.

Absolutely. Any breath of fresh air wrt play calling would be amazing.

Plus, helps us keep him from being poached by SEC schools if he's OC.

Seriously just charge it all to the game. THE TIME IS NOW.

Back