• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Forums Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, etc.

Whoa, you folks have been up almost a week already? I've been hitting my bookmark - www.ogboards.com/forums/forum.php and seeing 404s all that time. Today I finally thought to just try to the root directory et voila. Not sure if it's possible to redirect folks using that address or not, there may be others lost in the dark.

Whoa, you folks have been up almost a week already? I've been hitting my bookmark - www.ogboards.com/forums/forum.php and seeing 404s all that time. Today I finally thought to just try to the root directory et voila. Not sure if it's possible to redirect folks using that address or not, there may be others lost in the dark.

Dang I thought I'd fixed that with a vbulletin redirects add-on.. I think I just put something in place that will handle this URL specifically at least and redirect to our root forums.

The new ignore feature makes the entire migration worth it. So much better.

Can you ignore entire threads or only individual posters? Can you filter by individual words or phrases to block posts/threads?

Would it be possible to get 4 digits for replies instead of rounding up to "2K" and such?

Would it be possible to get 4 digits for replies instead of rounding up to "2K" and such?

👍 Good suggestion, think I got that working correctly to just show raw numbers.

Also, holy shit over 11 million views for the comic book/movie thread.

How do you see who is viewing what thread? How do you check post counts?

Applebot straight up ignoring our robots.txt instructions smh

Hmm multiquote not working for me on tapa. Anything I can do to fix it?

Back