• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Forums Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, etc.

Twitter embedding is not working right in tapatalk.

Tapa:
IMG_6897.jpg

Same post in chrome:
Screenshot_20220909-200318_Chrome.jpg

I think it's always been a little iffy tbh. Their plugin for XF is still even in beta, so I'm not surprised at all.

Looks like that’s just old tweets though.

Tapa previews include quotes, so you see the quote not the start of the person’s post.

Ah yeah, that makes more sense even, the old bbcode tweets break (that was just a custom thing we added as a one-off for VB), but I can see them working with newer boards embedded tweets.

I cannot log in using Tapatalk. Says my password is wrong, and I am sure it is not, and obv I am logged in here via laptop on browser.

I think I am preferring using mobile browser over Tapatalk now. It’s really good on mobile. Great job cookout

I cannot log in using Tapatalk. Says my password is wrong, and I am sure it is not, and obv I am logged in here via laptop on browser.
Remove the forum completely from your tapatalk list and then re-add it. Think it caches some old data/keys or something so it is still trying to hit the old site for login.. that's what worked for me when I was having this issue.

Remove the forum completely from your tapatalk list and then re-add it. Think it caches some old data/keys or something so it is still trying to hit the old site for login.. that's what worked for me when I was having this issue.
That worked for me, too. Thanks. Now that that's resolved, I may try just the browser. LOL.

Yeah the safari mobile browser is way better. No ads and all the embeds work.

Any way to get a “Mark All As Read” button from the “What’s New” page?

@BeachBumDeac in that picture, click "New Posts" specifically, and then it should be there (instead of combined new profile posts and new posts view, which I think you're on in that screenshot)

Back