• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Forums Feedback, Suggestions, Issues, etc.

Time to head back to the game thread!

Does the dislike button take away reaction score?

wow so amaze. thanks cookout!

one unrelated question i assume is possible — can you clear your quick reply if you decide not to make the post?

worst case it’s not too hard to select all and manually delete, but gets kinda tricky with quotes.

wow so amaze. thanks cookout!

one unrelated question i assume is possible — can you clear your quick reply if you decide not to make the post?

worst case it’s not too hard to select all and manually delete, but gets kinda tricky with quotes.
Drafts will auto-clear after an hour.. Otherwise just deleting all (and then waiting 3 seconds or hitting delete draft button) is the way to go.

is there a keyboard shortcut for posting a reply?

just found this thread, agree with this one! i used to use alt+s on the last software

Huh, did this just move you to the box to start typing? Or used for a submit without having to click the button to post?

TIL

I can't find anything about a shortcut for this in the software right now, and no easy way (so far I've seen) to add new ones. Apparently alt+S had varied support/behaviors depending on browser and may have been cut out for that reason.

fat-guys-better-in-bed_400x400.jpg

it submitted a post without having to click the post button

ctrl+enter for submitting a content area without having to click the button 👍

nice thanks

the header image of the page seems to spazz out my browser when i click it rather than taking me to the forum list

nice thanks

the header image of the page seems to spazz out my browser when i click it rather than taking me to the forum list
huh, definitely have not seen that behavior before on any of my browsers/phone/etc

you using default styling or the NSFW version?

Back