• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New York City Trip

headed to NYC this weekend for the US Open. Traveling with wife, 2yo and MIL, who will be watching the kid during tennis. Any advice?

headed to NYC this weekend for the US Open. Traveling with wife, 2yo and MIL, who will be watching the kid during tennis. Any advice?

If you're coming from Manhattan, take the 7 express and not the 7 local. Should be running since there's an event.

If you have some time, they have an open market at Union Square with everything from ice cream to clothes and balloons and street performers. The 2 yo could have lots of things to see and play with.

I'm gonna have one full free day there next month after some work crap. Been a bunch of times. What should I do?

Yeah, if your 2-year old isn't overstimulated enough at Times Square, put 'em on a train and take 'em to Union Square. Also, try the snake house at the Central Park Zoo.

There's a Pio Pio in Hell's Kitchen. (There are a lot of great restaurants in Hell's Kitchen. Pio Pio is a good option if you're looking for something casual and relatively inexpensive for NYC.)

I wanna try that Jewish deli Seinfeld went to during that one episode of comedians and cars drinking coffee that he said changed his life or was really good

If you're coming from Manhattan, take the 7 express and not the 7 local. Should be running since there's an event.

Express was not running last night coming home from the event. So painful to take the local...

I've never been able to figure out the logic behind the subway availability in New York.

Back