• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Year's FB Team + Scholarship Tracker | Spring Transfer Portal Open

After Hartmans performance in the Cuse game in relief, there was absolutely going to be competition to start.
The likely QB competition for starter in 2020 was all but announced. Newman left at the end of the fall 2019 semester, went to UGA, got transfer recruited over, didn't do well in UGA spring game and took Covid opt out.

Then he got a sniff of a cup of coffee with the Eagles in the NFL. Now he is playing in the CFL.

I can’t imagine basing your reaction to anything on what that douche Cam says.

After Hartmans performance in the Cuse game in relief, there was absolutely going to be competition to start.
It's weird to say a backup QB who lost a competition to a freshman QB then stayed and won a competition over that QB was afraid of competition.

I can’t imagine paying to base your reaction to anything on what that douche Cam says.
Crazy stuff.

They are losing their minds on the 247 board. Apparently Cam Lemons was kind of down on him as a prospect on a podcast last week and now that he committed to wake people are furious with Clawson

Weird place over there

They have a weird business model over there..... beg people to pay for a subscription and then berate and belittle them when any of their opinions are questioned. A little odd if you ask me.

Thank you for the response but you are answering a different question. Saying that dave should not have redshirted dortch is reasonable. But the assertion was that dave regularly mismanages stud players so they leave. And more specifically, that dortch was barely used the year before he left. Dortch had two magnificent years then he decided to go pro. Had absolutely zero to do with not getting the ball enough at Wake.
Dortch deciding to go pro was also given a big push by his injury late in his last year at Wake. Potentially life threatening injury probably helped him decide to go to the NFL sooner instead of later.

They have a weird business model over there..... beg people to pay for a subscription and then berate and belittle them when any of their opinions are questioned. A little odd if you ask me.
I just cancelled a few weeks back after my renewal hit. Best thing about the site were the practice reports, but tough to trust anything after what we heard for months about Griffis. Being a beat writer is tough but they’re too tight with the program and too scared to lose access to call it like it is.

Oh, and generally I just disagree with at least 75% of everything that Cam says/posts.

Need Cam’s #analysis but big kid, listed as a junior in 2023 so may have 2 years with him? 85 tackles, 2 picks, 5.5 TFLs, 2 FR. Productive

I may have missed it on this thread, but 247
Shows that AK Kelly is also in the portal

Need Cam’s #analysis but big kid, listed as a junior in 2023 so may have 2 years with him? 85 tackles, 2 picks, 5.5 TFLs, 2 FR. Productive

One year left. He redshirted in 2019 then played the COVID year in 2020. He played three seasons of eligibility. So he has one left.

the guy that recruited Grimes isn’t his position coach anymore, we went 4-8, he gave the new coach a year and it didn’t work out, he was a big time recruit with tons of options, he doesn’t have a QB to throw him the ball….did we really think he’d stick around?
I don’t know why any of our receivers would stick around quite honestly for reasons already stated.

His stats at Boise State looked good. 6th year player. I wonder why he transferred to LT. My initial reaction is that this is a solid B pickup.
He lost the starting job at Boise State after some rough outings, probably the reason for transferring to LT. But his numbers at LaTech were good. Agree solid B seems reasonable.

Back