• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

Stay at home dad?

Now I'm a great mother fucking dad. I'm so great that I held down a full time lawyer job and had primary custody of my first born, but I certainly don't remember any mr. Mom moments.

What I do remember coke head is getting up at 6 am to take my kid to elementary school for 5 straight fucking years.

I also recall going to work and then picking her up at after care every fucking night then figuring out homework and dinner.

You are full if shit deer boy. I'm not your stalker I just think the mentally ill should be tucked away.

#somebitchassshitcrabtreewouldsay

Personally, I was entertained and had no problem with it. As his agent, we're having a little meeting before his next live interview to talk about marketing, branding, and sponsorships.

He cheats? Dude took some Adderall. Who gives a fuck?

I thought he was referring to the Seahawk secondary's proclivity for initiating contact with receivers, which admittedly, toes the line on nearly every play. It's also brilliant, given the current flow of the game.

I thought he was referring to the Seahawk secondary's proclivity for initiating contact with receivers, which admittedly, toes the line on nearly every play. It's also brilliant, given the current flow of the game.
Ah, OK. Makes sense. Yeah, the Seahawks' chippy play vs. the Broncos WRs' proclivity to set picks should be interesting. Really looking forward to this Super Bowl. Probably the best SB matchup in a while.

Yeah. The two best teams from each conference all year.

I just love how the teams can't use the weather excuse.

It's going to be a close game

I bet you honestly believe that someone was going around dumping Adderall in player's water bottles!??..I hear ya Ryan Braun!

In a few hours, "Fox and Friends Richard Sherman" should be worth a Google. Also easy money that O'Reilly calls him a pinhead this week.

BeZIkdiCQAAW3Pp.jpg

I don't think Erin Andrews was scared (obviously). I just wish someone would call her put for the way she was mugging for the camera, well aware that a media moment was happening and she needed to insert herself into it. The moment was Sherman's, but she has a tendency to make some funny face or comment as though she's the story.

Back