• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

But.... but... he's bleck.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: ONW
Stay at home dad?

Now I'm a great mother fucking dad. I'm so great that I held down a full time lawyer job and had primary custody of my first born, but I certainly don't remember any mr. Mom moments.

What I do remember coke head is getting up at 6 am to take my kid to elementary school for 5 straight fucking years.

I also recall going to work and then picking her up at after care every fucking night then figuring out homework and dinner.

You are full if shit deer boy. I'm not your stalker I just think the mentally ill should be tucked away.

Primary custody. O shit, so you have a broken marriage too. Jesus, I'm sorry and a lawyer wow! In what, Atlanta? That's a great fucking city. So would you rather live in Atlanta or NYC? Or better yet, would you rather overlook some shit highway in some shit city or Gramercy Park. When I wake up, I walk outside and look at Gramercy Park. Then I walk past about 20 restaurants that are your destination trips. These are where I go to kill time on a Sunday. Think about that...you save your whole life to go to a place that I roll out of bed and go on a lazy weekend afternoon. I get it though. I'll do everything in my power not to be you. So you want some proof of the life I lead? You go away and I'll cover the expenses for running these boards. No parodies, no nonsense. Disappear and I'll cut a check each month for these boards. Hell, I'll stop posting too. We can both come up with usernames to just view the boards and laugh as [Redacted] fails. If your life isn't so broken and if you're really father of the year it should be a no brainer.

Man, both caturday & moon talkin Sherman level smack.

But Sherman isn't dumb. He was the salutatorian of his HS class. Granted it was a school in Compton, but still. It's no easy feat.

Primary custody. O shit, so you have a broken marriage too. Jesus, I'm sorry and a lawyer wow! In what, Atlanta? That's a great fucking city. So would you rather live in Atlanta or NYC? Or better yet, would you rather overlook some shit highway in some shit city or Gramercy Park. When I wake up, I walk outside and look at Gramercy Park. Then I walk past about 20 restaurants that are your destination trips. These are where I go to kill time on a Sunday. Think about that...you save your whole life to go to a place that I roll out of bed and go on a lazy weekend afternoon. I get it though. I'll do everything in my power not to be you. So you want some proof of the life I lead? You go away and I'll cover the expenses for running these boards. No parodies, no nonsense. Disappear and I'll cut a check each month for these boards. Hell, I'll stop posting too. We can both come up with usernames to just view the boards and laugh as [Redacted] fails. If your life isn't so broken and if you're really father of the year it should be a no brainer.

Gramercy Park? Are you into 50-year old Russian maids?

Sherman is absolutely insufferable. The shit he pulled pretending Harbaugh wouldn't shake his hand and crying about sportsmanship was just childish. Just a terribly disrespectful winner. I don't personally care if he chooses to act that way but trying to constantly pass himself off as the bigger man taking the high road is absurd.

Sherman is absolutely insufferable. The shit he pulled pretending Harbaugh wouldn't shake his hand and crying about sportsmanship was just childish. Just a terribly disrespectful winner. I don't personally care if he chooses to act that way but trying to constantly pass himself off as the bigger man taking the high road is absurd.

You mean Crabtree I assume.

Sherman definitely doesn't like Atlanta.

Is moonz really that old? I would have never expected that. Not talking shit, just surprising.

LOL, I never saw this earlier this year. This is hilarious.

I think Skip is entirely right in that segment. When I think Richard Sherman, my first thought is "trash talker who hates Harbaugh" and not "elite all-Pro cornerback."

I just find it awkward and hilarious that Sherman has so much venom towards his college coach.

I bet much of it is just Sherman getting psyched up to play his biggest rival. I'm sure he'd hate Luck if they were in the same division as the Colts.

Back