• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Conference Championships Thread

LOL at my Facebook news feed. To quote Chris Rock: "I haven't seen white people this mad since they cancelled MASH"

Michael Crabtree responds to Sherman:

"Film don't lie... @nflnetwork @espn pull up the tape of that game and show me where this guy is the best? #fake #fake #fake"

LOL at my Facebook news feed. To quote Chris Rock: "I haven't seen white people this mad since they cancelled MASH"

Hahaha!

Michael Crabtree responds to Sherman:

"Film don't lie... @nflnetwork @espn pull up the tape of that game and show me where this guy is the best? #fake #fake #fake"

That play he made over you to seal the game was quite impressive, Michael.

Fox News and Shep Smith are now insinuating Sherman is on drugs, and his cohort insinuates that Pete Carroll encourages him to run his mouth because it's in his nature. lol

Last edited:
Hilarious! Now they are praising Manning for the donations he generated to his charity yelling "Omaha."

Fox News and Shep Smith are now insinuating Sherman is on drugs, and his cohort insinuates that Pete Carroll encourages him to run his mouth because it's in his nature. lol

HAHA

NST: Fox has redeemed itself by bringing Anthony Weiner onto the Megan Kelly show tonight where she asks him how he came up with the name Carlos Danger. Awesome

MCL ACL if I had to guess. Sorry Tua.

Per a league source, the team fears both an ACL and MCL injury. An MRI, which has not yet been conducted, will reveal the full extent of the damage.

Back