• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

tumblr_n6xc9pADfW1r9c36po1_500.jpg

Cardale Jones @CJ12_ · 16m
Life changing decision at 3pm

He can make it, he's got the talent. Let him get tutored for a year, get 5-7 plays a game tailored for his skills.

Dude has a cannon. Gonna have every opp to make it.

Could see the Pats draft him, they can afford to gamble. Learns under Brady, McDaniels gets a Tebow guy w/ a real arm. My gosh, that could be amazing.

He would need to improve his reads and speed of said reads immensely. Its why the Pats were so high on Garappolo, the system requires very fast reads and passing. It's why Tebow signing was fucking dumb as shit. Though when Brady is finally done it might be time to try something new because most likely that was a once in a lifetime quarterback with the perfect system built around him.

His quote after the win against Oregon: ''In my personal opinion, I'm not ready for that level yet. I mean, like Coach Meyer said, it's a conversation me and him will have later down the road. But to me right now, it's far out.''

Money talks!

Wasn't the Tebow signing about keeping Hernandez in check?

What if he decided to work on his craft for a year w/ that QB guru guy? Then declare for the 2016 Draft.

This could be the first domino to fall of players skipping their last year of eligibility in order to stay healthy and improve themselves.

Think what Todd Gurley/Clowney did to themselves by coming back for one more year, only injured themselves. Should have stayed out and would have still been drafted extremely high.

Urban's put in the tight spot too, Jones apparently demanded to know if he was gonna be a starter or not this week. I don't know what you do w/ that if you're Meyer?

Urban is not in a tight spot. He's in the opposite of a tight spot.

Urban's put in the tight spot too, Jones apparently demanded to know if he was gonna be a starter or not this week. I don't know what you do w/ that if you're Meyer?

Yeah you either are the starter and get to showcase your talents again next season or you are the backup and don't do shit and hope people remember you from this year. If thats the case you need to sell yourself now and not wait. I don't know why Urban just doesn't roll with him, the dude just won you the national championship.

Yeah you either are the starter and get to showcase your talents again next season or you are the backup and don't do shit and hope people remember you from this year. If thats the case you need to sell yourself now and not wait. I don't know why Urban just doesn't roll with him, the dude just won you the national championship.

Because Barrett is almost certainly better.

Yeah that dude has Robert Swift-type bust written all over him. But good for him if he dupes someone into making him rich based on 3 games.

Back