• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

Being in the top 10 is top QB, in the upper 1/3 of league QB's. I don't think this is far fetched as you do.

Again, I think kaep is a good QB. I'd be happy to have him. Cam is a good QB. Neither are top 10 in the league. Top 15? Yes.

You hear so much about this being a QB driven league (and that is somewhat true) but in the NFC it appears it is a defense driven league. How good with Kaep, Wilson or Cam be without stud defenses?

You hear so much about this being a QB driven league (and that is somewhat true) but in the NFC it appears it is a defense driven league. How good with Kaep, Wilson or Cam be without stud defenses?

There is some validity here.

Can we all agree that kaep & cam are better than the savior that be RG.

It pains me to say this, but Wilson is really good. His receivers are garbage.

Can we all agree that kaep & cam are better than the savior that be RG.

Right now they have proven more but I am in the camp that RG3 never should have played last year. He was so freaking dynamic the year before that I refuse to write him off after his coaching staff put him in a terrible position this year by playing this year. I think they are better right now but I wouldn't be shocked to see RG3 bounce back big next year.

Cam would throw for 4,051 yards, 21 TDs, and 17 INTs while running for 706 yards and 14 TDs, but people would criticize him for sulking on the sidelines.

Cam would throw for 4,051 yards, 21 TDs, and 17 INTs while running for 706 yards and 14 TDs, but people would criticize him for sulking on the sidelines.

The media will portray things the way they want to. I don't know what they say locally about Cam but I am sure it is somewhat similar to the shit they say about Kaep. He is a jerk to the media bc he wont answer the same dipshit questions after they were just beaten etc... It has to be so frustrating being a QB in the NFL (well except for the hefty pay day and the love you get when things are going great).

Hahahahaha I know nothing about football? You don't know shit about me. All you do is talk shit to everyone on this board, try to act like you are way above everyone in all phases of life. Your act gets old. You are a cry baby bitch. Move on. The panthers have a nice core and need to improve in areas. It is clear to people that aren't Panther homers. Kaepernick is better than Cam Newton.

This is the first time I can recall that anyone on the boards has openly tempted me with a line like, "You don't know shit about me." Lest my rep again be nuked, I will pass on the opportunity.

Regardless, I know you despise Jeff [Redacted], and that's enough for me. Congrats on the win today. Still hope Kam Chancellor breaks Kap in half and kisses his bicep while standing over the latter's still-writhing corpse next week.

And despite all the talking heads repeating it over and over agin Griffin did not have that bad of a year this year. Sure, not as good as last year and he (the team) lost a bunch of games but by the numbers he was not that bad. Throw in the fact he had a sub par D and the worst special teams in the history of football and downing his performance deserves further inspection. He did not have the luxury of leaning on others like the other QBs you are discussing.

I think RGIII is a good, young talent. However, I hate him. The love & attention he gets is so sickening almost is a tebow level. I don't think he'll last long due to his fragility. I think that's one thing cam & kaep have going for them - they're durable. Nor do I think he's better than either, but still a good one (top 15).

And despite all the talking heads repeating it over and over agin Griffin did not have that bad of a year this year. Sure, not as good as last year and he (the team) lost a bunch of games but by the numbers he was not that bad. Throw in the fact he had a sub par D and the worst special teams in the history of football and downing his performance deserves further inspection. He did not have the luxury of leaning on others like the other QBs you are discussing.

A good chunk of his stats came in comeback mode/garbage time.

I think RGIII is a good, young talent. However, I hate him. The love & attention he gets is so sickening almost is a tebow level. I don't think he'll last long due to his fragility. I think that's one thing cam & kaep have going for them - they're durable. Nor do I think he's better than either, but still a good one (top 15).

Their size certainly helps but they avoid the big hits too. I feel like RG tries to keep nearly every play alive and winds up taking more unnecessary hits.

A good chunk of his stats came in comeback mode/garbage time.

No denying that but he still did not have as bad of a year as people make him out to have had.

Next year will be a big year for him and I expect (hope) he will bounce back fine.

Their size certainly helps but they avoid the big hits too. I feel like RG tries to keep nearly every play alive and winds up taking more unnecessary hits.

That is true. I suspect things will change next year with a new offense.

Skins, do you expect gruden to not have the same amount of designed runs for RG? Has he ever had a mobile QB like RG?

Back