• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL playoffs - divisional week!

My favorite part about the Lions is their strategy to field an entire receiving corps of 6 foot 6 people because that's easier than teaching their franchise quarterback not to overthrow.

i would bet all of my paychecks from here til draft day we trade up to get sammy watkins at all costs

Could he have been better at it this year due to worry about the knee? Could he be more confident in it & revert back to his first year?

Sure. No way to know until it happens. I just know he is a smart guy and he had to know what we all know...his body can't take big nfl hits.

Cam > Romo > Ostrich > Stafford

did i rile up enough ppl?

i don't really give a shit what you guys think of cam i bet none of your QBs have DOPE clothing lines at belk or hand out footballs to the kids

i don't really give a shit what you guys think of cam i bet none of your QBs have DOPE clothing lines at belk or hand out footballs to the kids

You're not familiar with the Brandon Weeden line of designer dad jeans? YOU'RE MISSING OUT

Gotcha. I'll say this: Stafford's mechanics issues are more correctable than Kaepernick's lack of brain issues.

daily-5-angry-ostrich-omg-cute-things-080812-07.jpg

I don't know how I feel about Kap. He was lights out toward the end of last year but regressed a lot this year.

A lot could be said about Crab being hurt all year and the 49ers basically playing with only one decent wide receiver (Boldin) until Manningham came back (and was reinjured). Well, plus Davis but he got hurt at one point too.

I think a lot of our offensive woes this year was not having healthy wide receivers until about the last four weeks of the regular season.

But I agree with what's been stated about Kap's reads. He does tend to focus on one guy and not look to anyone else.

That said, I'd still take him over Alex Smith any day.

Not sure I'd take Cam over him though. But if I were a Panthers fan, I'd probably say I wouldn't take Kap over Cam either.

All in all, those 4 divisional round games kinda...sucked. None of 'em were really exciting.

Back